Working at Banama is about developing skills and exploring opportunities. Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover your potential and take your career to the next level within an energetic, diverse and global corporation. The working culture at Banama is founded on mutual beliefs of respect, trust, and a dialogue. Our passion is to serve and connect with our customers by offering them a better way forward.
If you're a problem solver, hungry, creative, passionate, have the willingness to learn and enjoy teamwork, do contact us!
Available Job Positions
Admin Executive Logistic to manage daily operations, streamline logistics tasks, and improve overall efficiency through strong multitasking, adaptability, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Join us in shaping efficient and organized operations.
• ITE/Poly Diploma in logistics, business administration, or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in logistics or operations management
• Strong understanding of supply chain management and logistics processes
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across teams and departments
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with inventory management software
• Ability to problem-solve and think critically
• Manage and coordinate all incoming and outgoing logistics for the organization. Ensure accurate record keeping and tracking of inventory levels
• Schedule and prioritize shipments, ensuring timely delivery to clients and customers. Maintain and organize records and files related to logistics and operations
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and streamline processes
• Evaluate current procedures and recommend process improvements to increase efficiency
• Provide administrative support to the organization as needed
Admin Executive for daily company operations, admin tasks, stakeholder coordination, and office organization. Strong communication and organizational skills required.
Join us in optimizing administrative excellence.
• ITE/Poly Diploma in business administration, or related field
• At least 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office-related software
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to adapt to changing workloads and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy at all times
• Organize the general operations of the office and ensure that the office runs smoothly
• Manage phone calls, emails, and incoming and outgoing mail
• Maintain and order office supplies & equipment, ensuring that inventory levels are kept up to date
• Handle employee-related requests, such as booking travel arrangements and coordinating meetings
• Maintain confidential company records and documentation
• Effectively manage contracts and other formal legal agreements
• Assist in conducting research and compiling data for various projects or teams
Senior Accounts Executive
with strong desire to excel and possess strong problem-solving skills
Join us in building the business by assisting in making critical financial decisions.
• Candidate must possess at least Advanced Diploma / Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent with minimum 3 years of experience in handling full set of multi-currency accounts
• To handle full spectrum in Finance and Accounting functions and partial Human Resource functions
• Knowledge in import and export documentations is an advantage
• Mature, highly driven individual who is passionate about the job and possess good leadership skills
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and commitments and proven track record in meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment independently
• Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
• Positive working attitude
• Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period
Sales & Marketing Admin
with a passion for motorcycles!
Join us in building the business by pursuing new prospects and at the end of the day, maintaining customer satisfaction. Social media savvy is a plus to manage a pipeline of contents, reaching our audiences on our various social media platforms.
• Experienced/Fresh Uni/Poly Grads welcome
• Passion in riding motorbikes and motorbike knowledge is a must
• Must be IT Savvy and Social Media savvy
Digital Marketing & Designer
with a keen eye for marketing and design!
Join us in aiding the team in developing a wide array of cross-platform/cross-function marketing and branding and campaign materials as a positive thinker with a knack for designing solutions.
• Experienced/Fresh Uni/Poly Grads welcome
• Manage and create company social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook,Tiktok and LinkedIn) and website. Exploring new media for advertising and branding
• Digital media contents creation, proficiency with video editing, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro
• Create a custom UI for websites for our clients using the Wix platform/or any other web building sites
• Capturing images of products for advertising purposes
• Identify and interpret social media trends and propose appropriate actions to increase the level of engagement with customers
• Manage advertising collaterals and promotion space
• Building brand awareness and increasing brand value